Terms & Conditions
Professional Writers Program Participation - Earning money through TravelJournal
- TravelJournal offers users the ability to share in ad revenue from third party networks ("Revenue Sharing") by attaching an affiliate ID for each third party account to your TravelJournal account (an "ID"). Participatation in this program is reserved to registerd TravelJournal users ("User"). There may also be additional terms imposed by the third parties with whom you choose to do business.
- In order to participate in the program, you must have a valid and active account from the third party provider.
- Upon enrolling into the program a user will fill in the required third party service information into his TravelJournal account, and TravelJournal will share the revenue with such services through that ID. A user is solely responsible for verifying that all required information is valid and filled in correctly.
- Revenue Sharing is available only for attributable Revenue Sharing pages – that is, Revenue Sharing that occurs directly on your journal. TravelJournal will use your third party IDs in one or more predfined locations on journals you create.
- Your use of the Revenue Sharing program on the service constitutes your agreement to uphold and be subject to these additional terms and conditions, as well as those that may be imposed by third parties with whom you may engage in the course of your participation in Revenue Sharing services. By registering with third parties that share ad revenue with users and inputting that information into the website, you hereby appoint TravelJournal as your exclusive agent to handle all such third party ad-sharing transactions as well as to input your ID into the pages you create. Such third party will hold any revenues generated from the use of the third party services on your journals. Such third party will track all earnings and deliver all payments to you in accordance with your agreement with such third party.
- TravelJournal reserves the right to modify the Revenue Sharing program, including without limitation the percentage share and designated locations of your ads at any time in its sole discretion. If TravelJournal changes any significant terms of the Revenue Sharing program, TravelJournal will notify you by email, if reasonably practicable, at least one week before any such change occurs. At that point, you will have the option of removing your journals from the Service, or stop working with the Revenue Sharing services under the new structure.
- TravelJournal integrates with certain third party programs in order to provide the Revenue Sharing program. TravelJournal does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of such integration or such third party's website.
- By using the Revenue Sharing services, you acknowledge and agree that TravelJournal will not be responsible for, and will not be obligated in any manner to repay you for, any lost earnings.
Last updated: January 20, 2011